Friday 28 August 2015

Bitter sweet moments of motherhood

It is so quiet in the house this morning...
Not only have Amy and Joshua started their first day of a new school year but Abigail has joined them for the first time.  She is just starting nursery.

She went into nursery just fine....I think it will be a harder day for me than her.
I am pleased that they are all so happy at school but as I drove home with an empty car it hit me what a year of transition is ahead of us. Letting my youngest head off to nursery for the first time is just the beginning!

Amy and Joshua have only ever been to Rainbow so I feel a bit sad that this will be their last year there, but glad we have so many good memories.  I hope that the next 6 months will be filled with many more good experiences of school that they will carry with them to Liberia.

Here they are... Amy (Year 5) , Joshua (Year 4 ) and Abigail (Nursery)



No comments:

Post a Comment